- Soy, GMO and Fragrance Free.
- This is a Vitamin E based Progesterone Cream.
- Menopause & Perimenopause Support.
- The Vitamin E molecules are small enough to penetrate the outermost layers of the skin bringing the dissolved progesterone molecules in.
- Vitamin E gives skin a firmer, plumper look, which can play a significant role in reducing the appearance of many fine lines and wrinkles.
- Rubbing the cream on age spots will also help them to fade naturally, as it helps to repair damage caused by exposure to the sun.
- The Vitamin E has the ability to benefit almost every area of the body when it comes to looking younger and helping the skin retain its moisture, elasticity, and health.
- 58 ml or 2 oz of 3% progesterone cream.
- 1 ml contains 30 mg Bioidentical Progesterone and 25 IU Vitamin E.
- 1/4 tsp contains 38 mg Progesterone and 31 IU Vitamine E.
- The jar contains 1704 mg Progesterone and 1420 IU Vitamin E.
- 3% Natural Progesterone.
- Purified water - Healthier and safer for your body.
- Fractionated Coconut oil (Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride) - Improves mineral absorption as well as protein and fat metabolism.
- 5% Natural Vitamin E (Tocopherol) - Provides many health benefits for the skin, also a strong Vitamin E cream.
- Glycerine - Hydrates and soothes the skin.
- Glyceryl Stearate (and) POE (100) Stearate - Helps to combine water and oil into a cream.
- Cetyl Alcohol - Moisturizes and protects.
- Phenoxyethanol (<1%) - Found in green tea.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Juice Extract) - Nourishes the skin.
110% Satisfaction Guarantee
Ships from Long Beach, California, United States